Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning a fishing outing for some disabled kids here on Grand Lake St. Marys.

All the kids will get their own pole to keep along with a tackle box. we are trying to get some donations from the local businesses now. We are getting all the bait donated by GRAND LAKE BAIT AND TACKLE so if your in st. marys stop and tell Don thanks for the support.

If anyone wants to help out we`d appreciate it.

when- June 7th.

Where- first shelter house on east bank rd. next to the marina in st. marys

Time- 9am.-12pm.

lunch will be provided along with the outing.

thanks,

Bubba

PS. after the outing we are planning on doing alittle fishing for ourselves so bring you poles.

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Bubbahunter, Thats a very good thing your doing there. I wish I could make it up to help out. Keep up the great work your doing!!;)

·
Registered
343 Posts
HEY BUB

Ill ask for that date off tomorrow so count me in. The following day we get to take your boat up to Erie depending on the weather right ;) But seriously count me in.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Bubbahunter ,let me look at a calender today and talk with my wife and my friend who lives near St.Mary's . I might be able tyo help out.;)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First off thanks for the replies!!!

Lureboy98- Akron is about a 3hr. drive from here. If you can make it great if not we will have to get together some time this spring to do a little fishing.

Zfish- If you make it i`ll pull the boat out to do alittle fishing on Grand Lake lol we`ll make the trip to erie on a later trip lol.

Mal- Thanks and if things work out let me know.

Nut- Bring the family along this is going to be fun.

If everyone will send me your Real name and phone number in a PM i`ll call you and give you more details on the outing.

thanks everyone,

Bubba

1 - 10 of 10 Posts