close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Digital Camera..

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Ðe§perado™, Dec 26, 2002.

1. I'm looking to buy a new digital camera. What kinds of camera's do you guys have? I have one that is a Jam Cam that just sucks in taking pictures. Mostly getting it to down load. Have to do it 2-3 times for the picture to come in.

2. I have a panasonic palmcorder pvl-750..It is a video recorder digital camera all in one...The only thing I dont like is it has a steady beam of light for taking night shots, but not a flash.

3. I have two

The one all these pictures were taken with is a sony MVC-FD81 and my new one is a sony DSC-S85.
    You may consider the FD200 seems like a real nice camera, easy to use, the floppies make it real easy to put your pictures in the computer. They have an adapter now, uses a memory stick in the floppie drive, so you can take tons of pictures over what a floppie gives you. I had decided a long time ago I was getting the DSC-S85 so I did, but it's going to take some getting used to. The MVC line was the original, and only camera sony had at first & are really easy to take great picutures with.

4. I like the idea of using a floppy for the pictures. I'm going to go out and look at some after the christmas return rush.;)

5. I have a Cannon Power Shot G-1. There's nothing it cant do, it,s a small computer. Only trouble is you need a course on how to use it. It does take great pics, and downloads quickly.

6. I have an HP Photosmart 320 which is good enough for me.

7. If you are looking for a good digital camera, and dont want to spend a bunch of money, I would go with a HP You can get one like Lureboy has for 140 bucks, takes good pics.

8. i have one somewhere,dont know the brand and dont know how to use the cheap thing.got a scanner too,dont know how to use it

9. I got a

Sony Mavica MVC-FD73 which is pretty nice ... take photos and then pull the floppy out and put it in the pc and I just ordered a Sony Handycam digital8 with super night vision and all that stuff ... gonna start doin videos and they take decent still shots too.

10. Where do you guys buy your digitals? At stores like Best Buy or actual camera stores?

11. got my

mavica mvc-fd73 from walmart and getting my camcorder from www.dbuys.com

12. I checked Best Buy & Walmart, ended up online, used Pricescan
    to locate seller.

13. EBAY saved me $40. One can get the camera I ahve for around $110 off ebay and it retails for $150 in stores. I can post a pic from it later if you like.

14. i wish i knew how to post pictures.i have got lots of stuff from ebay.

15. To post a picture on this website,
    1) upload it from your computer into the gallery.
    2) go to your picture (not the thumbnail, the bigger picture) and right-click.
    3) Go to properties, and then take the address and copy it.
    4) Go to your post and click IMG
    5) paste the address in the box that pops up.

It will turn out to be like this:

[​IMG]

16. Anytime, feel free to ask me anything and I'll try to help.