Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Way over my head LOL its so hard to beleave anything anymore so I don't even let it stress me....

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
Chicken Little - dang :whistle::mischeif:

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
YEP, I don't see any problems coming in the near future, at least not next week. I have picked up a few extra rounds myself, you know, just in case. I haven't seen any of those domestic drones flying over my place yet but I'm always on the look out. :shhh:

You might want to pick up a few extra rounds yourself, you never know when the chit will hit the fan.

RGJZ06

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AHHHHH man , I won't be able to sleep tonight .
You gotta love some of these Conspiracy wackos.
How is this a conspiracy?
You're looking at one piece of the puzzle.
The NOAA has done the same thing.
Why would they need ammo?
Do you not see the militarization of our police and the police state we've become?
Why are their drones flying in the US?

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
Do you not see the militarization of our police and the police state we've become?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine[/QUOTE

·
Registered
3,842 Posts

I dunno G-man, the article makes some sense, but it sounds a tad radical. Some of the questions posed are good ones. But the article is written in a way that makes alot of assumptions sound factual. I dont give it much merit, myself. The drones and domestic security policies are put in place for safety, and the downside is some freedom is the tradeoff. I dont think we need alot of it, I would rather have my freedom. But unfortunately, the powers that be feel differently, and so do alot of Americans. The mentality is created and bred through reliance on the government, promoted by free healthcare, social programs, welfare. If you feel something like the actions the article is written about are a possibility and want to change it, I feel a good start is reduce the citizens reliance on the government to support them. Government is gaining power through the persuasion of the people to have 'faith' and 'trust' that the government knows best. To enact the change needed, people need to relearn self reliance, and remember the government works for them.

The para-military image our police have today isnt some sort of plan or ultimate agenda. Throughout the recent conflicts our military has been apart of in the past two decades, we have seen many similarities in the nature of the job. Our military doesnt fight other militaries today, as they have in the past. If you look at the adversaries they face, and the type of warfare they fight, alot of it has similarities tactic wise to what our police today deal with here. Alot of tactics apply to both. Police here are adopting many military tactics and incorporating them into their training and real life application, because they work. It gives the citizens who dont necessarily understand a different image. Uniforms are changed to meet needs. Weapons are changed to meet needs. The mentality of our police is making a transition from reactive to proactive. And due to alot of the idiots in our society doing the things they do, its necessary.

Hope something might make some sense here. Im on my mobile, and my brain is faster than my fingers.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Oh Jericho, and Operation Ceaser Crush takes effect tomorrow night, if you aint busy and want to go.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh Jericho, and Operation Ceaser Crush takes effect tomorrow night, if you aint busy and want to go.

Cool. Getting ready to take the kiddies to KI. We'll hash this out tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I dunno G-man, the article makes some sense, but it sounds a tad radical. Some of the questions posed are good ones. But the article is written in a way that makes alot of assumptions sound factual. I dont give it much merit, myself. The drones and domestic security policies are put in place for safety, and the downside is some freedom is the tradeoff. I dont think we need alot of it, I would rather have my freedom. But unfortunately, the powers that be feel differently, and so do alot of Americans. The mentality is created and bred through reliance on the government, promoted by free healthcare, social programs, welfare. If you feel something like the actions the article is written about are a possibility and want to change it, I feel a good start is reduce the citizens reliance on the government to support them. Government is gaining power through the persuasion of the people to have 'faith' and 'trust' that the government knows best. To enact the change needed, people need to relearn self reliance, and remember the government works for them.

The para-military image our police have today isnt some sort of plan or ultimate agenda. Throughout the recent conflicts our military has been apart of in the past two decades, we have seen many similarities in the nature of the job. Our military doesnt fight other militaries today, as they have in the past. If you look at the adversaries they face, and the type of warfare they fight, alot of it has similarities tactic wise to what our police today deal with here. Alot of tactics apply to both. Police here are adopting many military tactics and incorporating them into their training and real life application, because they work. It gives the citizens who dont necessarily understand a different image. Uniforms are changed to meet needs. Weapons are changed to meet needs. The mentality of our police is making a transition from reactive to proactive. And due to alot of the idiots in our society doing the things they do, its necessary.

Hope something might make some sense here. Im on my mobile, and my brain is faster than my fingers.

As you know, I don't claim these posts as total and whole truths, but rather a different way of seeing things. Everything is relative, we've discussed this and opinions and or ways of seeing the same things can differ person to person. My goal is just to get the info out. Can I prove everything I post and convince the masses to see things how some folks see them? No, but as I've said, not my intention.
So as far as buying up lots of ammo, it's not a conspiracy, it is in fact happening. My intent is to get you to ask "Why?" and maybe dig a little deeper besides just blowing it off as a "conspiracy".
If they are preparing for sometime, shouldn't we also be preparing or should we just be content and rely on our guvment to keep us safe and keep our best interests in mind?

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
As you know, I don't claim these posts as total and whole truths, but rather a different way of seeing things. Everything is relative, we've discussed this and opinions and or ways of seeing the same things can differ person to person. My goal is just to get the info out. Can I prove everything I post and convince the masses to see things how some folks see them? No, but as I've said, not my intention.
So as far as buying up lots of ammo, it's not a conspiracy, it is in fact happening. My intent is to get you to ask "Why?" and maybe dig a little deeper besides just blowing it off as a "conspiracy".
If they are preparing for sometime, shouldn't we also be preparing or should we just be content and rely on our guvment to keep us safe and keep our best interests in mind?

Did you buy a generator and stock the pantry during the whole Y2K thing. I didn't and to tell you the truth I was amazed of all the hype. Unless your buried in skyscrapers and rely totally on the supply chain than it shouldn't have bothered you any. Go out back and get dinner maybe start a fire to stay warm. No big deal right !

If it makes you feel better than do it! We all have different comfort levels.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts