Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
If Thomas can develop his right hand he could work his way from a marginal draft pick this year to high lottery pick in 2013. Smart move and I fully expect Thomas to be a big star next year...not just in the Big Ten, but he will garner some national attention. He is likely to average some eye popping numbers if he makes the expected improvement. Guy is an NBA player in the future no doubt.

This not only makes OSU a much better team, but it paves the way for top recruit Tony Parker to come play in Columbus:shhh: Parker loved OSU, but didn't want to sit behind Sully...Sully gone. Now with Thomas back, Parker can slide into the lineup as a freshman without the pressure if being the star (juts like Jared did his freshman year).

Setting up good for Parker to OSU....but he may still be a Blue Devil??

Without Parker OSU should challenge for the league title again now that Thomas is back. With Parker OSU would be the favorite and should be thinking Final 4 run again.

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
i think this guy has the potential to be a super star...and i really hope we see it next year!!!:biggrin:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts