Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody going to Deerassic Classic this year? Never been there before and was thinking of going this year and just wondering if it's a good time?

·
Registered
326 Posts
I went last year for the first time. I got my tickets for this years drawing but i will not be going. To be honest i was not impressed with any thing other than the drawings. DO NOT GO HUNGRY THE FOOD WAS THE WORST MEAL I HAVE EVER HAD. Free food comes with your ticket package. Eat before you go!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Deerassic is more of a big outdoor party, They do have a very nice stage and some good talent to enjoy, Craig Morgan this year.The vender line up was way smaller than what I thought would be there. Maybe it took us 40 min, to check out everything. Alot of people sitting in the sun drinking beer and listing to the music nothing wrong with that just not what I expected.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Yote 1 summed it up pretty good. I worked there years ago when Charlie Daniels was there (I live close by). Back then the food was great, all you could eat. Weather was always hot.

Had not been back since.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about?
Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts