Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been there what's the scoop on it? good time's? Has anyone won anything that you know of? Is it worth getting tickets+ chances?

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Has anyone been there what's the scoop on it? good time's? Has anyone won anything that you know of? Is it worth getting tickets+ chances?
My parents won 2500 dollars a few years ago. I live within a few miles of deerasic park

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was there 2 years ago and had a great time. We went with 7 or 8 couples and 3 guys won

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
it is a big expo style show at deerasic park in cambridge. It is supposed to be a blast of a time, but tickets are expensive, but your odds of winning are fairly good. I think one ticket is 150 and another is 200, the 200 one doubles your odds of winning prizes. They announce prizes all day, and give money, guns, four wheelers, and other stuff out.

i have never been tho, this is all what my uncles had told me! Hope this helps!

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
I worked there years ago when The Charlie Daniels Band was there. I drove the tractors from the parking area to the event area and back. Drunk fest. Never been back. That's just me. There seemed to be an awful lot of people enjoying themselves.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
I've always wondered about the Classic myself. Seems like a good time but have never been there. Isn't it just outside of Salt Fork SP on Rt. 22? ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts