close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Deer/Turkey Expo

Discussion in 'Ohio Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by SenecaBow, Dec 29, 2002.

1. Ohio Deer & Turkey Expo
    Anyone know the date of the show?

How many of you go to it?

2. i go too it but anymore it is startin to suck.cost alot to get in and aint realy worth the cost.i think it is the 14,15 and 16 of march but dont quote me on that

3. I'll be there on that Sat most likely

4. I'm not sure of the date, but the show seems to get stale and the prices at the door keep raising. :rolleyes:

5. It is so crowded. Last year by noon on saturday you could barely move. It is really great looking at all of the mounts but way to crowded.

Last year it was third week in march. My daughter was just born. My son and I got out of the house and went.

6. I have been going for a long time.I liked it better as the deer xpo.Turkey is taking over but I still like it.I will be there or be square.

7. I'll be there to meet with friends and comrades. It's a central location for folks in KY. IN. MD. PA. WV. and us Buckeyes! We all meet on Sat. when the show closes and head out for dinner somewhere near the fairgrounds. Who cares about the show? you'd be speinding the money on something else if you weren't going.

8. Go as early as you can when the doors OPEN then leave by noon!!!
    Last year I purchased 4 motion decoys and we' slayed the gobblers like no other year... My guides & clients harvested 32 gobblers last spring with only 2 being jakes and one bearded hen ;) We also took one peacock :eek: --->photo <---
    We hunted field birds that never ever came to gun before till they saw the decoys moving ( jake over hen on motion stick) :D

[​IMG]

9. CritterGitter

CritterGitter Staff Member Super Mod Mod

I think it is usually around March 15th. I don't usually plan for that far in advance for it. It is in March, so I won't even think about it until March! lol

10. To much money to get in and to many outfitters anymore,To much turkey talk not enough on deer hunting.Also need some venders in there to buy archery stuff also to crowded any more,I say i am not going back but end up going. We will see

11. I have went to one of these shows to crowded for me.

12. Also I agree on the statement to much Turkey, seems the show was 75 percent Turkey

13. arrow1,meet you at the used recurve booth.

14. I'll be there again, but I do agree with some of the others its getting way to crowded. They need to get another building maybe or try seperating everything. Maybe have an area for Deer, an area for turkeys and another for Outfitters.