Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im gettin excited for the seasons. I was just wonderin when the team sign ups is

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors

·
Registered
505 Posts
They normally dont do it till like a week or two before season but I think they should do it earlier so we can get to know our teams a bit better !

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They normally dont do it till like a week or two before season but I think they should do it earlier so we can get to know our teams a bit better !

I know right! Been so anxious to bow hunt, ive been wadin around ponds shootin frogs with my bow huntin set up

·
Registered
164 Posts
Let's get it on

KOKEMO

·
Registered
505 Posts
Maybe we should start a thread suggesting it. It would help more scouting and you can know your teams areas and share tips and past stories. I know last year are team maybe talked or checked in like once every two months. I know u got a few good bucks in cam. And am stoked to hunt. And I have been shooting frogs too lol. But I ended up breaking all my arrows so there is more money I have to spend before season. But yeah make a thread and suggest it and maybe we can get it started like mid August or start of September ! Hope everyone is having a great year.

·
Registered
77 Posts
What kind of contest is this? Id luke to hear more about it.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe we should start a thread suggesting it. It would help more scouting and you can know your teams areas and share tips and past stories. I know last year are team maybe talked or checked in like once every two months. I know u got a few good bucks in cam. And am stoked to hunt. And I have been shooting frogs too lol. But I ended up breaking all my arrows so there is more money I have to spend before season. But yeah make a thread and suggest it and maybe we can get it started like mid August or start of September ! Hope everyone is having a great year.

I lost 4 last time I was out but killed 7 frogs so it was worth it. Haha

·
22,520 Posts
Im gettin excited for the seasons. I was just wonderin when the team sign ups is

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Count me in this year.
sam-r261 UP.Browser/6.2.3.8 (GUI) MMP/2.0

·
22,520 Posts
Count me in this year.
sam-r261 UP.Browser/6.2.3.8 (GUI) MMP/2.0
Go to the 2012 Deer contest Sub forum in the Whitetail forum-the sign up thread is in there.

·
22,520 Posts
I posted the last day to sign up is September 8, 2012 in the thread- Rules will be posted next week sometime.

·
22,520 Posts
2012 Rules have been posted in the 2012 Deer Contest Forum-

1 - 15 of 15 Posts