Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 20 of 196 Posts

·
22,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you have the "itch" Yet?;)

I am sure there are quite a few of us out there chomping at the bit for deer season to start, so as we did last year, we might as well get the countdown going- How many days before the start of the Archery Deer Season????:confused:

Hopefully- GMBuck and all of you that "helped" last year would like to contribute and provide some of the great pictures of the "Daily countdown" as we progress through the year, so we can ease thru this summer!!

So with that being said- How many days before deer archery season starts????

As of right now-It is 119 days, 15 hours, 33 minutes, 10 seconds…….and counting!

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Aw, c'mon not again!? We went through this last year, 56!? Can't we get through some good summer fishing/camping/vacationing before we talk about deer hunting? ;)

·
5,040 Posts
Aw, c'mon not again!? We went through this last year, 56!? Can't we get through some good summer fishing/camping/vacationing before we talk about deer hunting? ;)
Only if the fishing /camping is at deer camp and the vacationing is at the deerassic classic, or maybe the QDMA convention in Nashville:idea:

·
5,040 Posts
Here's a little "eye" candy to help! Three years I've got pics of this buck, and he's developed into a real hog. I've probably had close to 200 pics of him and never one in daylight:irked:
PICT0020 (2).jpg

SUNP0014.jpg

IMAG0269.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
cant wait for that first weekend opener deercamp...thats great,hopefully we have more this year...the excitement is really starting to build,i'm looking at stands(wendys) and wondering which one to put up first...this is very exciting as she has vowed to go after a big buck only this year...now we need to find a good spot for the area she has picked out...biggest problem we have is her long hair during scouting...its hard to find ticks in it...:Di've tried to convince her to get a buzz cut...man ...wish i could get out this weekend but i'm having new laminate flooring put in...mannnn...oh man...countdown...:bouncy:

·
22,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
116 days, 23 hours, 3 minutes, 57 seconds to go.....

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Love the countdown...but it's funny...116 seems like a high number...and usually when you watch the clock, time seems to go slower (even though it can't), but this thread actually goes by pretty fast, and opening day seems to get here a little faster (even though it can't)....thanks for getting it started!

·
22,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

It is 115 days, 23 hours, 31 minutes, 17 seconds...and counting....

·
22,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:yikes: Bluedog threw a twist into the countdown-I'll still play!:biggrin:

86 to go for squirrel season....

and 114 days, 23 hours, 28 minutes, 32 seconds and counting.....

·
22,521 Posts
and to deer season- 113 days, 22 hours, 11 minutes, 15 seconds and counting.... :biggrin:

·
22,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

and counting......

·
22,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

It is 111 days, 23 hours, 25 minutes, 26 seconds...and counting

1 - 20 of 196 Posts