Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the Deer and turkey expo a few weeks ago and I want to get a hold of the guys who were in doing the scoring, or anyone who might be associated with Pope and Young Club. Does anyone have a contact name and number?

Thanks!
Bruce

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
I was at the Deer and turkey expo a few weeks ago and I want to get a hold of the guys who were in doing the scoring, or anyone who might be associated with Pope and Young Club. Does anyone have a contact name and number?

Thanks!
Bruce
Mrex is part of the Ohio Big Bucks Club, a bit more strict then Pope and young actually, but he can probably help you out with scoring or any questions you have. Just Pm him. If not pm me and I can get you a number of a guy but try MREX first!

·
Super Moderator
3,037 Posts
I believe their website lists their scorers by county.

·
Premium Member
3,949 Posts
Redtail, check your PM's. My father-in-law and one of the guys I hunt with were doing scoring for P&Y and Boone and Crockett. I think they were only soring on Saturday though, not Sunday.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mrex is part of the Ohio Big Bucks Club, a bit more strict then Pope and young actually, but he can probably help you out with scoring or any questions you have. Just Pm him. If not pm me and I can get you a number of a guy but try MREX first!
Thanks for all the suggestions! I have answer my PM and I thought of going to the Pope & Young Web Site right after I posted this last night, so I have some numbers from there. I will also send MREX a message. I should be able to get my question answered!

Bruce

1 - 6 of 6 Posts