close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Deer hunting video games

Discussion in 'Ohio Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by flathunter, Dec 24, 2002.

1. Anybody play Deer hunting games on the pc????? If so what do you think is the best ones???

I have been playing Deer Avenger-4, where the deer is the hunter, I get a kick when he tosses out 6-packs and pizzas for bait...And when the deer passes gas...LOL!

2. I play Deer Hunter 4 mainly. Just enjoy it quite a bit. We have the first 3 also. Along with a few others.

3. I have Open season 1 and 2. 2 comes with an open season extened pac. I just got all those for playstation. This is going to be fun. Going to get more soon.

4. I have deer hunter 4 too, but I shot all the big bucks by chasing them in my atv and then getting off and shooting them with a gun lol.

5. we 've got deer hunter 4 also.funny thing happened a week or so ago.my son shot an albino deer on it.1st one i've seen.any of you guys seen them?

6. Yeah I've seen them, and shot them before. Trust me, the best way to shoot them is to drive in front of them and shoot them or chase them into water and when they run out shoot them.