Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the past I have been able to monitor the deer take via the states DOW site. I have looked it over a few times and cant find anything, I may be missing it. Anyone know if the state is posting the deer take yet this season? If so point me in the right direction please.

·
Registered
198 Posts
In the past I have been able to monitor the deer take via the states DOW site. I have looked it over a few times and cant find anything, I may be missing it. Anyone know if the state is posting the deer take yet this season? If so point me in the right direction please.
Here it is. Just google ODNR Deer Harvest. Deer Harvest Summary

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Wow. 1/3 of the deer taken thus far has been bucks. That's pretty good odds. The buck numbers the last few years around me have been improving. Looks like the state as a whole has improved buck numbers. Used to see way more doe than bucks.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Thank you! Looks like we are off to a better start than last year. Surprising to me with the warm weather we have been having.
It looks pretty good so far. Not as many does, but almost as many bucks as this time last year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts