Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These damn ***** family of 11 are tearing up my feeder area and eating all my corn for my camera. This past week Ive gone through a bushel of corn in a home made gravity feeder in a 13 gallon trash can.

This week i just put out 2 licking blocks and a peanut butter jar screwed into the bottom part of the jar.

I need a deer feed that ***** dont like and wont eat. Any one know of any?

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
These damn ***** family of 11 are tearing up my feeder area and eating all my corn for my camera. This past week Ive gone through a bushel of corn in a home made gravity feeder in a 13 gallon trash can.

This week i just put out 2 licking blocks and a peanut butter jar screwed into the bottom part of the jar.

I need a deer feed that ***** dont like and wont eat. Any one know of any?
**** love peanut butter so your just attractin them more. Aint nothin really that a **** dont like

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
**** love peanut butter so your just attractin them more. Aint nothin really that a **** dont like

That might be the issue with all the damn *****. I'll leave the licking blocks out there for a few weeks hopefully the ***** will head to the corn fields soon. Maybe by then I will have new deer feeders ready to put out.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
That might be the issue with all the damn *****. I'll leave the licking blocks out there for a few weeks hopefully the ***** will head to the corn fields soon. Maybe by then I will have new deer feeders ready to put out.
Lickin blocks are pretty much the only thing a **** dont absolutely love so you're makin a good choice

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lickin blocks are pretty much the only thing a **** dont absolutely love so you're makin a good choice

I hear deer love soybeans but ***** don't like them unless they are desperate.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
kind of a diff approach, but this winter buy some dog proof **** traps and set them around the area, youll slam the *****, its fun and easy way to lay down some *****.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I putout soy meal at one time seemed to me the racoons liked it more than the corn. I'd start this winter and clean as many as ya can out by traps and shooting them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts