Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
DEEP DISCOUNTS!!---- !!!Doc's Deer Scents Scrape Invader 8oz spray bottle!!!!!!!

Deer season is fact approaching for most of us,an that means making mock scrapes an freshing existing "real scrapes"..DONT MISS OUT ON THIS DEAL!!!

I have quite a few extra bottles of Scrap Invader from Doc's Deer Scents...These are 8oz spray bottles(very good sized) that cost 35$ shipped per bottle direct from Doc's website,when bottled in Oct 2011..

Doc's Description:(what it says on the bottle and website)

"Specially designed to be used in a mock scrape, spray Doc's Scrape Invader directly on the soil of your mock scrape to saturate the entire area. Doc's awesome blend of 100% fresh dominant buck urine and other secret ingredients has been formulated and tested to keep a buck investigating your scrape to find the invader in his territory! Excellent for use in existing scrapes as well, Doc's Scrape Invader keeps those monster bucks working your area in search of the competition."

$11$+Shipping PER BOTTLE =Normal Paypal

10$+Shipping,PER BOTTLE =Paypal gift

10$+Shipping,PER BOTTLE=United States Postal Service money order

PM me or post in the thread your Zipcode an how many bottles an I will get you a shipping cost and total price...Open to some trades,just give me a holler - See More Here: http://www.ohiosportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=935

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
43127 and 1 bottle

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
Shipped U.S.P.S Priority with Delivery Confirmation...:)
$17.50Shipped=Normal Paypal

$16.50Shipped=Paypal gift

$16.50shipped=United States Postal Service money order

With your zipcode it looks like no additional charge on shipping for a 2nd bottle bottle in same package...:whistle:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Payment received from "turkeybuster" today for 2 bottles....Package will ship tomorrow USPS.....Keep us posted on when your put it out etc.

Thanks
Nick

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Heck ya!! Also revived a email that my swhackers shiped yesterday this could be my week. And ill start to use towards the end of October maby mid never know the dogwoods are turning colors allready!!!

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got my swhacks wk ago look awesome. Mossy have you used this invader and if so what results?
It still pretty new to me scrape wise...I started last year with
Limited number of mock scrapes..And I did not harvest a deer due to it(or due to anything:irked:).What I did was spray a good bit in real scrape an came back a few days later,it had tons of marks in it..I then sprays some more,and took a stick an covered the scrap with a few leaves..Come back an it was cleared of leaves...I am limited on how many cams I have,but I am going to dedicate one cam or maybe both(only own 2) this year to what seems to be the most active during daylight real or mock scrapes in my area...

.I almost thought of selling my version of scent dripper's..But shipping kills that dream....I mean you can buy a dripper for 10$ or so in stores..So mine which would be pretty much copies of those ones.But it would only be worth for both me an the buyer if it was sold in pairs or 3s..Maybe I can find a more economical way to produce and ship them soon or next season...(im rambling again,aint I?:irked:

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
It still pretty new to me scrape wise...I started last year with
Limited number of mock scrapes..And I did not harvest a deer due to it(or due to anything:irked:).What I did was spray a good bit in real scrape an came back a few days later,it had tons of marks in it..I then sprays some more,and took a stick an covered the scrap with a few leaves..Come back an it was cleared of leaves...I am limited on how many cams I have,but I am going to dedicate one cam or maybe both(only own 2) this year to what seems to be the most active during daylight real or mock scrapes in my area...

.I almost thought of selling my version of scent dripper's..But shipping kills that dream....I mean you can buy a dripper for 10$ or so in stores..So mine which would be pretty much copies of those ones.But it would only be worth for both me an the buyer if it was sold in pairs or 3s..Maybe I can find a more economical way to produce and ship them soon or next season...(im rambling again,aint I?:irked:
I am limited on cams myself not because of $$ but by choice. And If you have a dripper for sale I might buy one

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am limited on cams myself not because of $$ but by choice. And If you have a dripper for sale I might buy one

My limit on cams aint by choice,I would have a Primos 35 cam on every other tree if I had the money an wasn't worried about theft..

Scrap dripper's only 12$ or so at stores.I make mine the same way as them really..But they can buy materials in super bulk an ship cases of them at once..Hence them making money good profit..I bought 2 store bought ones an dissected one...Not much to them,but I dont wanna spill all the beans:whistle:

..If I spent 150$:yikes: or so on bulk material to make about 100 of them..Then I MIGHT make a little money...Then it would cost me 1.50$ to make one an 6$ to ship the darn thing:nono:..I guess it would add up:coco:,but I aint sure how it would fly with the wife:tsk:..

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Not worth it if you don't do it in a big scale. sounds like more of a hassle. I would just make some for myself and maybe sell some locally at your proshop ect.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
The package arrived today Thanks!!!!

AWESOME!!!,And your welcome

Just wanted to remind everyone these are 8oz bottle's (BIG!),Turkey buster said he was very surprised:yikes: by the size:thumbs_up: and thinks the 2 bottle he bought might last 2 season:biggrin:.....The original price tag was on it from the store,and he said he would not have paid 28.99$+tax for one bottle from buckeye outdoors lol

Now that I have shipped a few out..I know more about the rates an cost..These are not real light nor small bottles..Cost is over 6$ for one or two combined

The deal is as follows

1 bottle pricing as shipped using USPS priority mail below
$16,50 PER BOTTLE =Normal PayPal

$15.50 PER BOTTLE =Paypal gift

$15.50 PER BOTTLE=United States Postal Service money order as payment

2 bottle pricing as shipped using USPS priority mail below

$26 PER TWO BOTTLES =Normal PayPal

25$ PER TWO BOTTLES=paypal gift

25$ PER TWO BOTTLES= United States Postal Service money order as payment

Quantities ARE very limited!!First to pay(or verify payment sent) is first served

For more then 2 bottles PM to check pricing an inventory status

1 - 13 of 13 Posts