Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling this bow for one of my outfitter friend.
The bow was bought last Sept. the price is $350.00 and that is what we get the bow for, the bows are selling now for 740.00. This is for the bow only, but will sell eqwuiped and that is a different price I will have to ask him. Getting rid of it due to changing sponsors. Our Loss, your gain!
The DS-3800 is one of the best choices for the majority of serious Bowhunter and/or 3D Shooter; a no compromise bow with speed to burn. The speed this bow is capable of makes judging distance a less critical part of the equation. Some shooters have found that when they switch to the DS-3800, they can drop down in bow weight and still shoot the same arrows faster and flatter. One of the main features that set the DS-3800 apart from the rest of the crowd is its shootabilty. With its smooth draw cycle, forgiving valley, and dampened shooting characteristics, Darton has truly created "A MUSCLE BOW WITH MANNERS".

The DS-3800 includes Darton's draw stop modules that enable shooters to tweak the amount of cam let-off to fit their shooting style. By adding a draw stop adjustment module to the end of the draw module you are able to incrementally adjust the effective let-off from near 80% to 65%.

IBO 345-350, Length 33 13/16" Weighs 4.1 lbs. 80% let off, 60-70lb. draw - See More Here: http://www.ohiosportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=934

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
WOW!! :yikes::yikes:Wish it was 50 or even 60lb max:nono:, and I had the cash....:thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts