Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well let me introduce myself since that is why I wrote this of course. My name is Bear Brown. Yep no joke. Bear Brown. I live in Northwestern Ohio in a small town called Luckey. I'm a young man of 33. Old enough to know better but still much to young to care. I have been hunting since I was around 10.

I am just coming back to my passion, which is the outdoors after a ten year break. For work, let's just say it is complicated. For now I will stick with aspiring writer. I was a construction worker for the earlier part of my life until a bad injury. This is also an integral part of why I stepped back from the outdoors. That and a mixture of complacency and a larger part laziness.

I mainly used to hunt in Eastern Kentucky on some of the land we have down there as a family. We have about 600 acres or so and it's my favorite place in the word.

I love fishing and hunting and just hiking or being out and about. I do dislike gardening though. That's just to much like work for me.

I hope to get acquainted with everyone and enjoy good conversation and bsing. If anyone needs anything and I can help I definitely will. Just shoot me a pm for any questions. If I don't know it(which is unlikely since I'm smarter then the average bear), I can always find what information you're looking for..

Bear:bouncy:

·
22,534 Posts
:Welcome:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts