close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

cross hairs on the forum page??

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by j_blocker, Jan 1, 2003.

1. What do you guys think about them?? I liked the old way with light bulbs. the cross hairs seem to blend in to me.

J

2. It's different, I like both ways dont matter to me:)

3. I didn't even know about them.
    I use Opera so it doesn't show up but switched to IE to see what you meant... I think it's a nice touch, even though I'll never see them. lol

Edit: I should say I do understand what you mean by them blending in tho. maybe if they were a bit bigger?

4. Well, Steve must have seen my post and did some fixing so it shows up in Opera, because I see them now.

It is really hard to see them and if there's a new post.

5. I personally like the old way better, but it doesn't make that much of a difference for me.

6. Steve

Steve Staff Member Admin Mod

Hmmmmmmmmmm, you guys that can't see them,... how many colors are you displaying in? I just tried 256 and they look fine there too.

7. Kind of look like buttons on a cheap shirt. I don't know what it looked like before and wouldn't of noticed these if I hadn't read the thread.

Bill

8. I originally couldn't in Opera,but a few minutes after I posted I went back to the main forum page and they were there. Not sure why I couldn't before unless it was a cache problem.

9. Ok, guys push the bi-focals up too your eyes this time and look at the screen...:D :D :D

10. :D

Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! :D :D :p

11. OK all you old timers, they look fine to my 34 year old eyes

12. I can see them

No problems here.:p