Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think about them?? I liked the old way with light bulbs. the cross hairs seem to blend in to me.

J

·
Registered
202 Posts
I didn't even know about them.
I use Opera so it doesn't show up but switched to IE to see what you meant... I think it's a nice touch, even though I'll never see them. lol

Edit: I should say I do understand what you mean by them blending in tho. maybe if they were a bit bigger?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Well, Steve must have seen my post and did some fixing so it shows up in Opera, because I see them now.

It is really hard to see them and if there's a new post.

·
Administrator
5,398 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmm, you guys that can't see them,... how many colors are you displaying in? I just tried 256 and they look fine there too.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Kind of look like buttons on a cheap shirt. I don't know what it looked like before and wouldn't of noticed these if I hadn't read the thread.

Bill

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmm, you guys that can't see them,... how many colors are you displaying in?
I originally couldn't in Opera,but a few minutes after I posted I went back to the main forum page and they were there. Not sure why I couldn't before unless it was a cache problem.

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Ok, guys push the bi-focals up too your eyes this time and look at the screen...:D :D :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts