Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

Please choose when you want the contest to end.

• Noon February 1,2017

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Noon March 1, 2017

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Noon April 1, 2017

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Noon May 1, 2017

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Noon June 1, 2017

Votes: 3 27.3%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have time to decide. I am posting this poll for the next 14 days. Please make you choice before the ending date January 17.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm sorry for my ignorance but how do you join and what are the rules please, I'm new here. Thanks Karl.

·
Banned
5,409 Posts
I'm sorry for my ignorance but how do you join and what are the rules please, I'm new here. Thanks Karl.
Karl, Go to the forums tab above and click varmint hunting and trapping and you will see a sticky 2017 coyote contest and just comment or Nimrod might just add you from here.

·
Super Moderator
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have made a change to the poll to include ending at Noon June 1, 2017. I also see the benefit of extending the contest through Turkey season as I shot my 2nd yote that was stalking my decoy a few years ago.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
I have made a change to the poll to include ending at Noon June 1, 2017. I also see the benefit of extending the contest through Turkey season as I shot my 2nd yote that was stalking my decoy a few years ago.
I've shot three that way. They definitely stalk turkey calls regularly.

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
I've shot three that way. They definitely stalk turkey calls regularly.
I had one 15 yds a couple years ago.. bearing down on me while turkey hunting. I poked my head out from behind the tree and he was there. The Tom was acting very odd, I found out why. I had a bow.

·
Super Moderator
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
2 more days remain for you to vote. Please notice that each closing day choice is the 1st day of each month!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts