Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

County limit law.....

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  catchdog 
#1 ·
So this is a little overdue.... I was used to the abc zone law where if i killed my limit in a i had to travel to b or c to get more.......so the last number of years I've thought it was the same for numbered counties....if a hunter kills two deer in the 2 deer counties ud have to travel to a 3 deer county to kill another.........my ? Just to verify. I hunter can now kill 6 deer in the 2 deer county area? You just have to hunt adjacent counties? I dont know how I missed that..... id drive over halfway across the state to fill my freezer when I can hunt 20 mins north and south and to do the same thing.......crap.

#3 ·
It was one of those Mr obvious moments when a co-worker and I were arguing over it when I told him he was tagged out and had to travel....nope. I now am one of those guys that asks the question about the lawbook and you think how do you not know that!!! I was thinking wrong for ten years at least since we switched.....getting old.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.