Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know everyone has there own taste, and feel. However, I'm interested in what you guys are using? What have you used that you like, and don't like?

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
I don't use an OWB alot. For IWB I like kydex and leather both. I have a Comp Tac that I like alot, I have a TT leather for my 1911's that is comfortable. I think people find kydex is more comfotable than they think it will be.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
I use a Kramer leather shoulder holster. It was made for a Sig 239SAS. It holds two clips under one armpit while the gun hangs under the other. It is totally hidden under a shirt type jacket or light coat. I've tried just about every type of "belt" holster without success. A bump always would show that I was carrying a gun. I've worn this setup in public, while driving, ect. Without anyone noticing it. I feel very comfortable carrying my gun with this holster on.

RGJZ06

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I typical carry my Kahr PM40 in a DeSantis superfly pocket holster. It's about the size of a wallet, and fits in any pants pocket. I rarely notice it throughout the day. Even if it prints when I am sitting down, it looks like a wallet instead of a gun.

I would like to carry my Kimber 1911 on occasion, and am looking for the best option there still.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts