close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Comedy section

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by lureboy98, Jan 1, 2003.

1. yes

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
  2. no

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  1. Would all of you humorous guys like a separate comedy forum? This was brought on by the picture of the guy riding the table, but I think it would be a good idea. Sound off on this.

2. GFO IS

a comedy section. Leave it over there. I'd rather see more separate fish sections here. Crappie,Bass, Walleye, that would be nice. LakeRaider:""

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015

3. It wouldn't be a bad idea. It would free up the sound off section I would think.

Bill

4. I'd like to see one.

5. Doesn't matter

I get so many jokes via email, I don't hardly ever look at them at the other comedy corner. Most of them I've already seen. I have a folder full of jokes, so I'm warning you.....I'll post about 200-500 !!:eek:

I come here for fishing info, etc, but I have a humourous side too.

6. Crap! I hit the wrong button! :eek: I hit Yes but meant No. :eek:

I'm with Lake Raider. I would rather see a seperate forum for species of Bass (or the lesser genera of fish I guess ;) ) than a comedy forum.

I don't see a problem with putting jokes into the Sound Off forum. I read them when they're there, and will post some here if I find one, but I've been a member at GFO for almost a year and have honestly only went into the Joke section probably 3 times.

I'm good no matter what comes of it, but I want a Bass section before I want a comedy section. :rolleyes: :cool:

7. I just have to say no. It seems that all the jokes in the gfo will be copied and pasted here. Just a waste.

8. Steve

Steve Staff Member Admin Mod

It's there, check it out. If you guys bring the posts from GFO bring the users too :)

9. OK YOU WIN

I was trying to be funny, er serious. Hehehehehhe! Its on. Hey Mr.Fish, were's them nudie pics of Ridge I sent ya? You know, the ones of the buck doggie style! Flats,Nastey, bring it on!!! Raider:""

10. Not me I dont read the jokes