close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Columbus Ohio Antique Tackle & Sporting Collectibles Show

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by norepro, Jan 7, 2003.

1. The Columbus, Ohio Antique Sporting Collectibles Show & Sale will be Jan. 24 & 25, 2003 at the Holiday Inn East (I-70 & Hamilton Road). Items for sale will includes Fishing Tackle, Old Golf Clubs, Duck Calls, Hunting Collectibles, and much more. We expect this to be a fabulous show and have already booked a number of dealers. Dealer space is still available, on a first come first serve basis, so be sure and get your reservation in early. Information is available online at: http://hometown.aol.com/origads/myhomepage/huntfish.html
    For more information, please email us at OrigAds@aol.com. If you would like information regarding dealer spaces, please send your snail mail address. We'll send information immediately. Thanks, Bud & Elly (740)797-2425

2. Sounds like an great show

I wish it was closer to Cinti. I bet it's going to be a real interesting show.

3. Shaping Up to be A Great Show

Thanks for the well wishes. It is shaping up to be a great show! And it's not that far from Cincinnati. Only a few hours. Hope to see you there!

4. Musky lure

Saw one on Ebay - a Heddon 300 or 700 in perch I think brought $13,100 !! I wish I had a few of those to sell !