Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got one,a lil present from wendy...its kinda neat with individual lites(4)that detach from the main lite body...the lamp can remain on in tent and a panel lite can be detached and used as a carry lite outside,also this light is very bright with all 4 panels,each panel is very bright on its own...i think i like it...its the silver special edition...the panels recharge when returned to the main body which is fueled by 8 d batteries...:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Sounds like a great lantern. I'm a big fan of the latest/greatest camping lights. Eight D's can get pricey. Let us know how the battery life is. ;)

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like a great lantern. I'm a big fan of the latest/greatest camping lights. Eight D's can get pricey. Let us know how the battery life is. ;)
i'm always in the search for a real good tent lite...my garage is full of them...this might be the 1st i've had that you can actually read by...:D

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the lite is great even outside ...puts out as much lite as a gas lantern...this is the final lite...now what do i do with the other 5 types i gotz...:biggrin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts