Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does this look like the same guy to you?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Had a few beers:idea: an it hit me:bonk:It's clearly Raggedy Anne and Carrot Top's love child behind all of this.........:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Had a few beers:idea: an it hit me:bonk:It's clearly Raggedy Anne and Carrot Top's love child behind all of this.........:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:
OD'ed using the Wii, Xbox overload, Joker acting class. Long night sitting up booby traps in his apartment? You didn't think a no-load like this guy would do anything constructive, did you?

He most likely spent a lot of time on video games practicing for his night of terror. It went down just like playing the vid, except for real blood.

What on earth goes through a man's mind that would cause him to do something like this? I Pray for his victims as their trip back to normal will be a long one, if ever.

RGJZ06

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
Not a :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy: matter to me - dang kidz :whistle::mischeif:

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
yea, looks like he grew his hair out and died it orange. Same goofy ears in both picture, and F up imbred looking popped out eyes.

I hope they hang him!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
They shouldve put a .45 between this mans eyes when they found him. Hes nothin but a waste of space

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Not a :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy: matter to me - dang kidz :whistle::mischeif:
Hope you didn't take my post as funny. It wasn't meant to be. I was trying to convey what I believe to be the mindset of a person like this and what he might have been exposed to as a child and adult. The video games are very realistic and the player forms a detachment. In real life, the horror of what they have done is displayed in blood. Unlike a movie, a dead person doesn't show up in the next film but are gone forever. The before and after photo displays this. We will never know what set this guy off.

It sounds like he was a outstanding student with a great deal of promise. Going to school and real life are two different things.

RGJZ06

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Hope you didn't take my post as funny. It wasn't meant to be. I was trying to convey what I believe to be the mindset of a person like this and what he might have been exposed to as a child and adult. The video games are very realistic and the player forms a detachment. In real life, the horror of what they have done is displayed in blood. Unlike a movie, a dead person doesn't show up in the next film but are gone forever. The before and after photo displays this. We will never know what set this guy off.

It sounds like he was a outstanding student with a great deal of promise. Going to school and real life are two different things.

RGJZ06
I am 21 years old, and had played video games as a child. I played all types of them, violent ones, sports whatever. I do not buy this arguement at all, if you look at the national average of kids who play video games and have a rough childhood we would have no one left in this country. One or two kids goes crazy every ten years and everyone blames video games, I just think he was a crazy physco who was craving attention much similarly to famous murders, rappists, and everything else that has been going on since the dawn of time. Jack the Ripper thrived off of being noticed in the papers, I am sure, and that was 1890, no such this as a digital world making the mistake there.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
My thought is most the folks on here wont even know W.T.F MKUltra is/was(no offense to anyone meant)
I was trying to get them to look for the information themselves. It usually works a little better for them to do a little research on their own, as far as more of an open mind.

All I know is that I don't know.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
MKUltra? Thoughts?

You blew my cover. Hate it when that happens.:irked:

RGJZ06

·
Banned
624 Posts
I am 21 years old, and had played video games as a child. I played all types of them, violent ones, sports whatever. I do not buy this arguement at all, if you look at the national average of kids who play video games and have a rough childhood we would have no one left in this country. One or two kids goes crazy every ten years and everyone blames video games, I just think he was a crazy physco who was craving attention much similarly to famous murders, rappists, and everything else that has been going on since the dawn of time. Jack the Ripper thrived off of being noticed in the papers, I am sure, and that was 1890, no such this as a digital world making the mistake there.
Don't feel bad... it's a generational thing... when I was young they blamed most bad acts on the evils of Rock-and-Roll.

Sometimes people freak out and do something bad to get even or just get attention. Sometimes their brain doesn't function properly. But people will always try to find a simplistic reason or someone or something to blame. It's easier for them to understand that way.

BTW: I don't know any medical students at the top of their class that would even have time for video games. I have known a few that got so little sleep that they would lash out in anger over the smallest things. Maybe we should start looking there for a possible clue as to what set this young man off.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
The CO murder was somewhat detached from his victims, (standing back shooting at them, a coward)while Jack the Ripper was up close and personal. Totally two different MO's. Jack is credited with only five killings so you would think he would be way down the list. He is right up there at the top because of how he mutilated his victims.

RGJZ06

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
You blew my cover. Hate it when that happens.:irked:

RGJZ06
Just what I figured would happen. I know it's hard for most to believe, but of you start putting the pieces together, it's amazing how well they fit.
Laugh and blow it off all you want, but there's folks who have an agenda and will do whatever it takes to make it happen. You could see this is you just opened your mind to the possibility of it.

Google Bernays.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
The CO murder was somewhat detached from his victims, (standing back shooting at them, a coward)while Jack the Ripper was up close and personal. Totally two different MO's. Jack is credited with only five killings so you would think he would be way down the list. He is right up there at the top because of how he mutilated his victims.

RGJZ06
you do make a good point, but missed a big part of my point. That some of these crazy people just want the attention of getting caught. Many serial killers are like this, that is why they leave notes, now im not saying drugs were or werent involved that is probably the case, and I also believe the guy is totally crazy. I just do not think that video games had any significant impact on the persons choices.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Just what I figured would happen. I know it's hard for most to believe, but of you start putting the pieces together, it's amazing how well they fit.
Laugh and blow it off all you want, but there's folks who have an agenda and will do whatever it takes to make it happen. You could see this is you just opened your mind to the possibility of it.

Google Bernays.

i googled bernays, and came up with some guy who was a public relations expert, is that what you wanted us to check out? I didnt wanna read it all and not be on the right dang thing!

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
i googled bernays, and came up with some guy who was a public relations expert, is that what you wanted us to check out? I didnt wanna read it all and not be on the right dang thing!
Watch the documentary on YouTube. It's really long, but explains a lot about our society.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts