Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
HARVIC leading all the laps again...what will happen in the last 5 laps...harvick fading...back-back-back...:Dwill it be gordy...loggy...bad brad...:mischeif:edit...oops i furgot the rookie kyle larson...the guy with the bullseye on his car...gonna set back with a spot of tea and watch this thing develope...

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the main cast is forming at the front...waitin for loggy but he's getting there...bummer for danny...getting tapped ...63 to go...restarting...bye bye happy...fading back...:mischeif:

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
the closer...happy...finally closes one and again dominates...and wins a restart...he's :Dagain...what a burn out...dang kenseth(door matt) just jumped keslowski(bad brad) i think...hamster wants him too and maybe strwart wants him too...battle of the little people...:D

retaliation at dega...oh my...

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
the closer...happy...finally closes one and again dominates...and wins a restart...he's :Dagain...what a burn out...dang kenseth(door matt) just jumped keslowski(bad brad) i think...hamster wants him too and maybe strwart wants him too...battle of the little people...:D

retaliation at dega...oh my...
Boy I miss Jimmy Spencer at a time like this.

RGJZ06

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
the main cast is forming at the front...waitin for loggy but he's getting there...bummer for danny...getting tapped ...63 to go...restarting...bye bye happy...fading back...:mischeif:
who danny :confused:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
stew will get him...he holds a grudge for a long time...:D
I think he'll let this one go after backing into Brad last night but the one that'd better watch out is Joey because I think Danica is gonna dump him at Martinsville...:mischeif:...And only way Jr. is gonna make on to the next round of the Chase is if he can rekindle that old Talladega magic he use to have when he drove the good ole #8 Budweiser car for DEI.

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think he'll let this one go after backing into Brad last night but the one that'd better watch out is Joey because I think Danica is gonna dump him at Martinsville...:mischeif:...And only way Jr. is gonna make on to the next round of the Chase is if he can rekindle that old Talladega magic he use to have when he drove the good ole #8 Budweiser car for DEI.
danny had a very good car too...she's mad,no doubt...she's gotta flex some muscle...whether she's in the chase or not...he started it,and as bad brad sez...it needs to be finished...:D

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Hasnt jr won like 3 out of the last 4 restrictor plate races
Sadly he hasn't done that since the days when he drove the #8 Budweiser car for DEI but he did win the Daytona 500 this year and he does like plate racing so anything is possible.

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
drivers dont have a lot of control of their destiny here...they need to make friends...gonna be a lot of sucking up...maybe logano and danny can hook up...or kennseth and bad brad...or bad brad and hamster...or bad brad and stewy...heh heh heh...:Dwatch out for danny if she continues to get good cars...i suspect her pit crew has been on top of it too...:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
After all the post race rumbling after the race Saturday night the only 2 that got punished by NASCAR were Brad K. $50k fine and Smoke $25k fine which I feel is total BS since he was sitting there minding his own business when Brad ran into him!....:irked: :rant: :nono:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts