close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Channel Cattin Tomorrow and Saturday!

Discussion in 'Ohio Catfish Anglers' started by flathunter, Dec 26, 2002.

1. Just checked the water level at one of my cattin spots on the scioto, and it is very fishable!!!! I will be hitting it friday and saturday..Anybody want to come along???? I have the Shad:D

2. Hmmmmmmm

Jack what time ya fishing Saturday??
    Ive been debating about hitting my smallie spot for a shot a getting a smallie in the snow picture to finish off a great season? But i'd sure be up for some channel cats in the snow too.

3. Probably around noon or 1pm, I will wait till it warms up some..You are welcome if you want to come down, it is the spot I have been wanting to show you:D

4. Sounds good

I prefer the "heat of the day" this time of the year myself for all winter fishing.
    I'll dbl. check with the Mrs. and send ya an e-mail with a yes:D or a no:mad: ..lol

5. Hey flathunter, I wish I hadn't made plans already for saturday as I would take you up on your offer also. Maybe this spring maybe we could hook up and try your river. It is prob. a 3 1/2 hr. drive to jackson, oh from here.

Bill

6. Jack

How was the cattin, Friday and Saturday????

Doc

7. Went friday, did not get a hit...We did not make it out today...I am going back out Monday, suppose to be in the 50's

8. Jack

Lynn and I are headed for the river Sunday morning, should do well as the river has rose a 1/2 a foot..........Doc