Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checked the water level at one of my cattin spots on the scioto, and it is very fishable!!!! I will be hitting it friday and saturday..Anybody want to come along???? I have the Shad:D

·
Registered
449 Posts
Hmmmmmmm

Jack what time ya fishing Saturday??
Ive been debating about hitting my smallie spot for a shot a getting a smallie in the snow picture to finish off a great season? But i'd sure be up for some channel cats in the snow too.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably around noon or 1pm, I will wait till it warms up some..You are welcome if you want to come down, it is the spot I have been wanting to show you:D

·
Registered
449 Posts
Sounds good

I prefer the "heat of the day" this time of the year myself for all winter fishing.
I'll dbl. check with the Mrs. and send ya an e-mail with a yes:D or a no:mad: ..lol

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hey flathunter, I wish I hadn't made plans already for saturday as I would take you up on your offer also. Maybe this spring maybe we could hook up and try your river. It is prob. a 3 1/2 hr. drive to jackson, oh from here.

Bill

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Went friday, did not get a hit...We did not make it out today...I am going back out Monday, suppose to be in the 50's

1 - 8 of 8 Posts