Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Never been night shooting but I hear it's a blast. Went shooting in MI last week before I moved down here and went 3 for 3. All were over 15#'s with the biggest at 18.5#

Do you know where they run? Should start to spawn in the next couple weeks.

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
I haven't went yet, but plan on this weekend. Where are you guys from? I work with a few outfitters and we do bowfishing guiding.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just got my bowfishing kit back on my bow. I have to take it off every year for deer season. I am planning to go this weekend.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Im more than ready,I need a spare bowfishing bow though. Plan on using my good one for turkey.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
13 Posts
We have a jon boat we set up for bowfishing, but haven't been out yet. I really don't know where to go, first timers! We are near Columbus.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry guys was away from the form for quite a while. We were out last Friday night and we got a couple. Sure had a blast and a lot of fun. Was cold but at least it calmed our carp fever down a little. Don't think I will make it out this week end :irked:

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm in Solon but willing to travel. Going back to Michigan this weekend to check out my spots there. What area do you guide?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts