Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a good tent camping site near northeast Ohio? I'm looking for a place that has good shore fishing and or canoe rentals possibly. Has anyone heard of or been to pine lakes campground in Orwell or philabauns hidden cove resort on Berlin lake? Thanks!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
hidden cove is terrible.....!!!!!....drive 2 miles further down the road and camp at the Mill state park on Berlin lake ran by the army corp of engineers....water on berlin is way down..but ther are 2 other fishing lakes 5 minutes away (deer creek resevoir and walborn resevoir)

My opinion the nicest campground ive been to is at Michal J kirwan (westbranch)...very nice campground, great sower rooms!!! not sure what the water level is at now..

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay thanks or the feedback. I think I'll end up going to west branch as it is close to home and has a nice campsite and fishing opportunities.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
244 Posts
Punderson State Park

I like Punderson State Park, have always caught decent fish there and the camping area is nice...they used to have canoe rentals...presumew they still do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts