Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you want to get into trad.archery but think buying a new recurve or longbow is too much? Well check out samick bows...very good prices from 129 to 500$!!!you can see the entire line of trad.bows at Lancaster archery...either go on line or get a catalog...these bows are the best deals in all of archery products...:D

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hey coonskinner! You are right about that! The recurve I'm learning right hand shooting with is samick. Bought me a polaris and its proving to be a really good bow! Later this year on toward end of summer, I'm planning on a hunting recurve. Its prolly goin to be the samick one piece recurve, they refer to as lion. Anyway, here's pic of my polaris! scout4

Attachments

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
Do you want to get into trad.archery but think buying a new recurve or longbow is too much? Well check out samick bows...very good prices from 129 to 500$!!!you can see the entire line of trad.bows at Lancaster archery...either go on line or get a catalog...these bows are the best deals for the South Koreans in all of archery products...:D
Dang :whistle::mischeif:

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
thanks coonie, i have been thinking about a recurve for awhile but havnt talked myself into it yet. but with the right price i might. i havent shot a recurve in 30 years but would like to give it a go again. i would like a short hunting bow i can shoot out of a blind. i was thinking 50 inch, what do you think ?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hey catchdog! I know what you meen by a short bow for hunting, but I cannot say that would be the better choice for ya if you haven't shot recurve in such a long time. But if thats what you want, samick does have a couple shorties but they are not like the other recurves as they do not have pistol grip, arrow shelf, or sight window. Other an that martin and bear have dandy shorty bows. scout4

1 - 5 of 5 Posts