Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got an idea for a mount and would like to buy a couple turkey skins I need five for this project. Lookinhlg for birds close to Lancaster bremen area I will come skin it for you I am willing to pay $15 bucks a bird I would like the whole skin but I have a couple beards so if you would like to keep your beard we can work that out pm me or send me a text if you get one 7404158447 may pay more for big birds. Thanks

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Selling wild game animals or parts is not legal. Fur bearers, dif story.:tsk:

I am sure if you just ask for the skin someone will just give it to you.

·
Super Moderator
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh code 1501:31-15-10 H1a states "it shall be unlawful for any person to buy sell offer for sale any wild turkey or part there of except (1) legally aquired and possessed turkey feathers,bones,spurs,feet,skin and beards may be bought and sold at any time individually or as a wildlife ornamental product by the legal owner" therefore in the state of Ohio this is legal as long as bird is tagged and a copy of the tag remains with the skin please chime in if I have mis interpreted the law

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Hey i will sale u one if i get one I'm in Logan is that close enough and i prefer u skin it is mess it up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts