close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Budget-Friendly Vacation Getaways Available at Grand Lake St. Marys State Park

Discussion in 'Outdoor News' started by Ohio Outdoor News, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Ohio Outdoor News

Ohio Outdoor News OhioSportsman.com Employee

<a name="20341"/><a name="20344"/><a name="20971"/><a name="35955"/>Media Inquiries
    614-265-6860

<a name="22449"/><span id="dnn_ctr22449_MainView_ViewEntry_lblTrackback"/> Sep 6Written by: news editor
    9/6/2012 1:00 AM* <a id="dnn_ctr22449_MainView_ViewEntry_lnkRss" href="http://www.ohiodnr.com/home_page/NewsReleases/tabid/18276/rssid/5/Default.aspx" target="_blank">[​IMG]

There is plenty of time left to enjoy the great outdoors while taking advantage of great savings at the newly improved campground at Grand Lake St. Marys State Park.

ST. MARYS, OH – There is plenty of time left to enjoy the great outdoors while taking advantage of great savings at the newly improved campground at Grand Lake St. Marys State Park. Campground improvements include new restroom facilities, a new seawall and new docks.All campsite and shelter house rates have been reduced 50 percent now through Oct. 31 with the exception of Oct. 4-6. Getaway rental rates have been discounted by 25 percent. Appreciate the savings and enjoy the final days of summer and then the wonderful colors of autumn with a visit to Grand Lake St. Marys State Park. No other discounts, including Golden Buckeye, will apply to this special pricing.

People are encouraged to make reservations by calling 866-644-6727, going online at ohiostateparks.org or in person. The discounts are available only at Grand Lake St. Marys State Park. Whether people enjoy camping during warm summer days or cool autumn evenings, do not miss this savings opportunity as well as the fall fishing opportunities. Make a reservation today!

ODNR ensures a balance between wise use and protection of our natural resources for the benefit of all. Visit the ODNR website at ohiodnr.com.

For more information, contact:
    Brian Miller, Grand Lake St. Marys State Park Manager
    419-394-3611
    Bethany McCorkle, ODNR Office of Communications
    614-265-6860

* Tags:

[​IMG]

More...

2. If you are interested in visiting Grand Lake, please p.m. and I'll give you information on the lake. The ODNR stocked perch in the lake and I've seen a few boats out in areas where perch fishing used to be decent. The Crappie fishing was better this year, and the blugill numbers have been way up in recent years. As always, catfish are everywhere! And yes, the lake level is down some because of the drought. Tks!

3. Isn't lake st marys water still unsafe?

4. Nah, I thinks its good now. But I am leary anyways.

Black Dog Bowfishing Pro Staff