Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OhioSportsman Forums > General Discussions > Sound Off > bucktail getting censored

Go to first unread post Last Thread Next Thread
Author Thread

ohioguy
Sportsman

bucktail getting censored
evidentley everyone is missing the point on here!!! noone including bucktail needs to be booted off of sites like this. where this whole problem got started is when bucktail came into a bowfishing forum to preach to us his beliefs.i believe everyone has a right to say what they want ( IN THE SOUND OFF AREA)...............but if you are not going to talk about bowfishing from a BOWFISHERS perspective then you should be in the SOUND OFF area of this site!!!i would not go to a catfish forum and start talking about anything other than catfish. there are alot of things quite frankly that i think are stupid. the tops on my list are all forms of gun hunting.ground hog hunting serves what purpose?? dove hunting ....never quite understood the fun in that either. how about trapping ????? last time i checked fur prices were so low what could anyone gain from doing such a savage thing??????how about snagging?????and trot lining???have i ever gun hunted??????? of course i have.i have deer hunted and ground hog hunted and plan on trying dove hunting sometime.i have even trapped a little but i have tryed them and will never knock something ever even if i do not enjoy it as much as the next guy. and yes i know everyone has their own reasons why their sport is the best one that exists.some of these sports people grew up going out with their fathers and grandfathers. on issues like bucktail brought up i will stand my ground on what i said earlier in my post. there is no gray area in the outdoor world you are either a supporter of all outdoor sports across the board or you are in my mind an anti in the making. i love anything to do with the outdoors and love archery hunting of all kinds.as cruel as alot of things are we must keep a couple things in mind. i am going to apologize ahead of time about preaching to anyone but GOD,JESUS THE LORD ALMIGHTY PUT PEOPLE ON EARTH AND THEN HE PUT ANIMALS. in that order we are at the top of the food chain and animals are below us.let us not forget that.i nor does any bowfisher set out to waste anything!and one other thing i want to point out is everyone that is against this keeps telling us we should not be wasting a natural RESOURCE. well incase noone else hasn`t mentioned this.........carp are not a natural RESOURCE! yes i said carp are not a natural RESOURCE. and as far as i am concerned i will never eat them but i do not waste anything. i have been quiet about all of this after my initial outburst but i do have a right to my opinion to and from now on opinions should be kept in this spot!!!!!! THE SOUND OFF SECTION. and i have one other suggestion maybe we could give bucktail his own area to post his anti agenda????? that is not a jab by any means either i am totally serious about that.

Rate This Thread:
Select a rating... 5 .. Best 4 3 .. Average 2 1 .. Worst

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Good post Tracy. I agree with you. Leave veiws in the right forums , don't get mad in one and keep it going in all of them.;)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Can't say that I agree with everything you said, but you definitely make a valid point about keeping that type of discussion in the sound off forum, rather than posting it here to intentionally stir up trouble.

·
Registered
16,255 Posts
You know, I'm convinced that this is a Buckeye thing. :)

We Buckeye's (I'm transplanted right now) just love stirring trouble. :)

I agree with Ohioguy. Good post. :)

TF

·
Administrator
5,398 Posts
Bucktail has only lost rights to post in this forum.... so far.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.