Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought nearly all of the bucks have lost their antlers now, but this weekend, my brother went out to catch some deer action on film, but the camera died before he saw a nice buck, spread way outside the ears with good mass. 8pt. He also saw 13 antlerless deer too. Last night, I was coming home and decided to take the backroads which led right near my shed traps. I was pointing out where they were to my girlfriend when a deer ran right infront of the car. I had to pretty much slam on my brakes and I looked to the right and perfectly silhouetted was a HUGE buck. I was able to see the spread right at the ears, but the tallest rack I have ever seen. And very massive at that. It wasn't too long before he ran out of there, but thats two shooters still sporting their crowns. Anyone else see any bucks with antlers still?

David

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
I seen a 6 and an 8 point this morning in the field arcoss from the house when I left for work. Guess some dropped and some haven't.;)

·
Registered
6,436 Posts
well i'm back from sheddin...boy i was all over clelunns near strouds run...i must had 20 deer movin in front of me...they would hold-up bout 150yds. away and watch me...guess they don't know what a scoped/inline muzz with sabots is capable of...no luck but good elk hunt exercise...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts