Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well guys, its finally finished! Buckeye Bowhunter's first video "Buck Bound" is up and ready for viewing. We really like how it turned out and and can't express how excited we are to bring it to you. If you are interested, you can view the entire video for free at buckeyebowhunter.com. We really hope everyone enjoy's it and look forward to your comments. Thank you so much for your time and good luck finding those sheds!
Dont forget to like us on Facebook as well!

·
Registered
909 Posts
i thought you did a great job with your video. watched the whole thing. feels like something id do as far as how you went about it. i like seeing someone actually get excited and cut up and be personable with it. when i shoot deer i get freakin pumped up and excited just like you haha. thats what you should show. great stuff. keep up the good work bud.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much for the comments, it really means alot. We really wanted viewers to be able to relate with us and see all the steps along the way, because thats what hunting is all about.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.