dixon broadhead aligner ?

large spin tester ?

other or home made ?

:D

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive been using an arrow spin tester for about 8 or 9 years now. It sure takes a lot of work out of tuning broadheads. I couldn't do without it now.
i have always just spun them on a smooth flat surface...if they spin like a top with no wobble theyre fine but if theyre spinning slow with wobble theyre crooked...spin testers arent a lot...around 30 dollas...might just break down and get one...which do you have...::biggrin:

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
I put the end of my Magnus on a dot on a piece of paper then I spin test it against the mark and adjust accordingly. Seems to work good for me.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
I put the end of my Magnus on a dot on a piece of paper then I spin test it against the mark and adjust accordingly. Seems to work good for me.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
34 Posts
Coonskinner, I got a Cabelas brand. I picked it up when they first opened the Wheeling store. If I remember right it was around $25 to $30. Some of the best money I've ever spent. Try it, you'll like it!

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Coonskinner, I got a Cabelas brand. I picked it up when they first opened the Wheeling store. If I remember right it was around $25 to $30. Some of the best money I've ever spent. Try it, you'll like it!
thats about the price they all run...was just wondering how well they work...:biggrin:i'll juss have to get one...thats not a whole lot to pay...and we may as well admit,this trad. stuff is juss plain fun...:biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.