Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

Who makes the best bows on the market today?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, who has the best bows on the market today, if i do not have it listed, voice it out

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
The worm can has been opened. Everyone stand back..............:yikes:

I have two Bowtech's that I like.

RGJZ06

·
5,049 Posts
Al the bows listed plus plenty more work just fine, but each one has it's own feel and fit......and which ever one feels best for you is the best bow :idea:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Where's the list I don't see it

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
Its a poll..You being on the mobile,may be why you cant see it

PSE Matthews
Hoyt
Bowtech
Bear
Martin
Browning
Redhead
Darton
Parker

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I vote bear but these are all nice bows to each his own Wht one guy is comfortable with the Other May not be!!!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
I like Bowtech , but most all bow makers are pretty much in Par now a days.

Diamond Iceman
Bowtech Insanity CPX

Both great bows for me..

·
Registered
134 Posts
I do have to say that I am die hard bowtech but what feels good and works best for me, may not for others
Bowtech stalker
Bowtech sentinel flx
Bowtech destroyer 350

Girlfriend has a
Diamond razor edge
Bowtech heartbreaker

·
Registered
4 Posts
First post here but I shot Mathews, PSE, Bowtech and Bear recently.. It was between the Anarchy and z7 extreme for me. I ultimately chose the Bear Anarchy and haven't looked back!!

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
First post here but I shot Mathews, PSE, Bowtech and Bear recently.. It was between the Anarchy and z7 extreme for me. I ultimately chose the Bear Anarchy and haven't looked back!!

Welcome to the site..............:Welcome::Welcome:

·
Registered
322 Posts
They didnt make the list:nono:.....Very nice bows! :thumbs_up:Which one you shooting?
I have a Pure right now. I used to have a gt500. I bought the pure for 3d but didnt get to shoot as much as i wanted. It will be my "backup" bow for when the situation dictates me shooting past 20-25 yards(limit for my trad bows).

·
Administrator
5,399 Posts
There are a ton of great manufacturers out there. Seems like there is a batch of new ones every year too.

·
Super Moderator
7,882 Posts
I still love my Tribute. Might be one of the best bows ever built in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I have a Pure right now. I used to have a gt500. I bought the pure for 3d but didnt get to shoot as much as i wanted. It will be my "backup" bow for when the situation dictates me shooting past 20-25 yards(limit for my trad bows).
Pure would be a fine hunting rig...I got a ninja Z28..My buddy had a nice Black riser,Snow camo limbed(new limbs 56lb) GT500 forsale for like 400$ if your wanting another:mischeif:.....I would buy it,but the wife would:yikes::yikes:....

·
Registered
46 Posts
Wow.. pretty suprised to see so many bowtech fans. I will admitt it is probably the only bow manufacture I hav'nt shot. Maybe I'm missing something.:yikes:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts