Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body use a hoppies bore snake for cleaning thier guns? I think Otis has a similar product also. If you use one, what gun do you use it for and how do you like it?

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Seen several guys use them on trap shootin' nights...makes sense to me...I just bought one for my stepsons 20ga. and my mossberg 500 12ga....Haven't shot either one yet, but I'll let you know when i use it.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Used them. Love them. That said, I use them in a break-open 50 cal. MZ, and 12 and 20ga H&R slug guns, so access is easy. Wouldn't run it down a semi-auto without breaking gun down first.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
331 Posts
One of the greatest gadgets they ever came out with. I have one foe my 12 gauge shotguns and 1 for the 22cal rifle. Makes gun cleaning fun and easy:bouncy:

·
Registered
20 Posts
highly recommend them. you can use in a semi-auto shotgun without breaking the entire gun down. just take the barrell off and run the snake thru it that way

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
IF you want a fast easy clean in your shotgun or rifles go get yourself a bore snake. I use them prairie dog hunting and also in between trap league's. ITs easy to use and its fast!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts