Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in desperate need of getting some new boots for this season and I know I want to get some rubber knee-length boots for somewhere around $100 what are your thoughts?

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
I am in desperate need of getting some new boots for this season and I know I want to get some rubber knee-length boots for somewhere around $100 what are your thoughts?
Looks at irish setters, and lacrosse

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors

·
Registered
336 Posts
Ive always had lacrosse rubber boots and they have always help up good. Its been a few years since i bought. The one i have now but i dont remember them being over $100.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Get muck boots.. they are the cadillac of boots.. one thing I've learned about boots is you get what you pay for.. mine were at gander mtn on sale for $100

·
Super Moderator
3,037 Posts
I have been wearing the Cabelas comfort tracs for years. After 6 years, I finally had to replace them. You bet, I bought the same boots again.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Get muck boots.. they are the cadillac of boots.. one thing I've learned about boots is you get what you pay for.. mine were at gander mtn on sale for $100

Yep, Muck boots. they're light, comfortable and waterproof.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
This is one area I seem to skimp in.I wear cheap uninsulated 25$ a pair ones from walmart...:(...Mid to late season I used other non rubber boots

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Big fan of muck boots, have had the same pair going strong for 5 years
Ive never kept a pair for more than a year and a half. I do ALOT of.huntin. I wear them **** huntin wich puts the most miles in em. They always tend to crack where the tread comes up to the side.

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors

·
22,520 Posts
Hate to admit it....but the Alpha Burly's I have and mentioned above- I really have 2 pairs. Not only that- I may have about 10-12 different styles of Danner, Timberland, Rocky, Lacrosse.......:whistle:

Something about the right boot for the right conditions.;)

·
5,040 Posts
Hate to admit it....but the Alpha Burly's I have and mentioned above- I really have 2 pairs. Not only that- I may have about 10-12 different styles of Danner, Timberland, Rocky, Lacrosse.......:whistle:

Something about the right boot for the right conditions.;)
We're going to start calling you Imelda :yikes:

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have some knock off mucks... Nuff said. Go with the
Real deal edub

·
22,520 Posts
We're going to start calling you Imelda :yikes:
I knew someone would take the bait-:D

I was in the garage and lined them all up last week- realized I lost my mind and went off the deep end at some point-but in the end, they actually do come in handy for various situations. :dizzy:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts