Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the winning perch from the hubbard lake outing we had on the michigan sportsman site. Won by Danny Burns, friend of Lundy43123, from this site. Not sure if Danny is a member of this site or not. 14 inches long and about 2 pounds. Hard to tell the size from the picture. Mounted on a nice sandblasted cedar stump, in a reverse curve postion. Every scale is hand tipped with gold. Congratulations Danny! :)

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
WOW!!! What a very nice mount!;)

·
Administrator
5,398 Posts
Beautiful.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
DZ,

You did a beautiful job on Danny's perch, as I knew you would.

I've had a lot of fish mounted over the years, some good, some not so good. You're work is right up at the top with the best I've ever seen.

I'm looking forward to seeing you again up in Michigan this next year. I'll be fishing Lake Michigan for Salmon a few times this coming year and of course I'll be back at Hubbard during the ice season. It looks like there will be a big crowd from Ohio coming to Hubbard next winter.

thanks again,
Kim

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
Really nice work.Great looking fish and beautiful air brushing.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Well it looks like I know who to come to when i finally catch that 50+ inch musky Ive been huntin for. That really is one amazing peice of art right there. You should be very proud.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts