Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry guys wasent real sure how to post pics on here in a larger size....:)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nice trout.. I c that bass fell for the jitterbug ...SUCKA ...NICE CATCH

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Power bait was a waste of time....I caught those on a little black power bait worm because the water was so muddy... Also used a white trout magnet...

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice trout.. I c that bass fell for the jitterbug ...SUCKA ...NICE CATCH

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
That bass took that gitterbug as soon as it hit the top of the water... I caught one large mouth and six small mouth that day on that same lure...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thats 100 percent a largemouth!! Think he just caught some smallies. Unless I'm missing something? But the pic I see is a largemouth

J BaKe 330

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thats 100 percent a largemouth!! Think he just caught some smallies. Unless I'm missing something? But the pic I see is a largemouth

J BaKe 330
Yea i think you guys are right.... I caught a few more today... i think their just young ones...the one largemouth i caught was big enough to put my whole hand in it's mouth...i have a picture of a 9 1/2 pound large mouth my buddie caught today..i'll post a pic here soon...

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Big fish:)

First picture is a 30" female caught out of beaver creek, Second picture is a 31" male (my first steelhead) out of vermillion river, Third picture is a 30" 10 pound male and a 22" male both of out beaver creek today April 14.:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
48,626 Posts

First picture is a 30" female caught out of beaver creek, Second picture is a 31" male (my first steelhead) out of vermillion river, Third picture is a 30" 10 pound male and a 22" male both of out beaver creek today April 14.:D:D:D:D
hot dang those are some dandys...:biggrin:

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Very nice fish...:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Nice fish, guys

:thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts