Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

Big Bucks came out to play tonight!

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  cambridgezowie 
#1 ·
Went out for a ride tonight & found a few bucks out eating in the beans! I was playing with the new 500mm manual focus lens I got for my Canon Rebel T5 off Amazon for $129. I figured out that I can use the digital zoom + button to help get a better focus! I edited the light & contrast and cropped in on the pictures to get a larger image. The bucks were around 300 yards away!

Plant Deer Tree Natural landscape Mammal
Plant Deer Natural landscape Grass Fawn
Plant Deer Natural landscape Fawn Terrestrial animal
Deer Natural landscape Fawn Grass Terrestrial animal

See less See more
#7 ·
I lived in little turtle community years ago there was a field their I called the field of dreams! You go by and see 35 to 40 bucks in field everything from double drop tines non typical tall racks wide racks you name it it was in the field! Just awesome! Yeah that camera has a million options

#8 ·
My brother in law used to live over there, I know right where it's at, about 35 minutes away from me!

#10 ·
I have a 500 f-11 lens made by Nikon. I bought it used from a photographer our company hired. It is a mirror lens and not bad quality for a less expensive lens. A tripod lens for sure.

Reactions: mrjbigfoot
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.