Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that you can buy...for me its marie callenders razzlleberry!!!got any that tops that...let me know so i can see for myself!!!i just love good pie and this costs about 5.98...and i think thats a pretty good deal...:biggrin:

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
that you can buy...for me its marie callenders razzlleberry!!!got any that tops that...let me know so i can see for myself!!!i just love good pie and this costs about 5.98...and i think thats a pretty good deal...:biggrin:
Hugo's - Scio Ohio - home made wif hand picked wild fruit - dang - mmmmmmmmmm. :whistle::mischeif:

·
5,049 Posts
Troyers Pantry in Apple Creek Ohio, What ever the special is.....really like the raisin and rhubarb......but haven't found an apple pie I didn't like!

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Troyers Pantry in Apple Creek Ohio, What ever the special is.....really like the raisin and rhubarb......but haven't found an apple pie I didn't like!
Same here,I'm yet to have a BAD piece of apple pie.
My sister makes a peanutbutter streusel pie that is amazing.She makes 1 for me every year for my birthday.

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
marie callendar makes a great dutch apple ...:D

·
5,049 Posts
Marie Callendar's are frozen store bought pies.....I thought you wanted "real" pies.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
i love peanut butter pie myself. But we got a strawberry rubar from this amish cart on our way to hunt a few years ago. That was the best and 5 for a good size.
161 east a few miles from Warsaw at a stop with a BP and Wendesy's

·
Banned
624 Posts
FRESH Banana Creme pie from a little Amish dinner on Rt. 7 between Vernon and Burghill Ohio along the Oh/Pa border just west of Greenville Pa.

While you're there... try the pork chop sandwich.

Just be sure to wear your Thanksgiving pants.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Amish bakeries may not be USDA approved. And they dont hesitate to buy bulk packed canned fruit.
Right now, strawberry pie from the plants in the flower beds around my house. and one box of Betty Crocker crust, marzettis strawberry glaze.

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
My grandmother made a shoe fly pie. It was really good. Don't hear much of them any more.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My grandmother made a shoe fly pie. It was really good. Don't hear much of them any more.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
i've been told theyre xtremely hard to make and really fattening...:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts