Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bag of game cameras is getting low this year so I am looking for a few new ones. I don’t have cell access in my hunting ground but I used to on another property and it ‘rocked’. What do you use and what would you buy again?

·
Registered
378 Posts
I’ve got a couple cheaper moultries that have been great for me, the two cheap muddys were good but one quit after a year. Just bought a stealth cam on sale so we will see how that goes.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
My bag of game cameras is getting low this year so I am looking for a few new ones. I don’t have cell access in my hunting ground but I used to on another property and it ‘rocked’. What do you use and what would you buy again? View attachment 54813
I’ve got a couple cheaper moultries that have been great for me, the two cheap muddys were good but one quit after a year. Just bought a stealth cam on sale so we will see how that goes.
About two years ago I bought a 4 pack of trail cameras from Tractor Supply for about $100 and they do the basics and that's all I need. They take good pics day and night. I don't think they are available any longer.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Look at Camofire.com every day as they have a big selection of cameras in their rotation. Their deals change or "Reload" every 24hrs.

Reactions: jethro

·
5,086 Posts
I’ve been using the Tasso 8 mp camera from Walmart, $28.88, a two year protection plan is only $3, most only last that long and I end up with another new one for about $5. Picture quality is very good, a little grainy on night shots but still very good overall

·
Registered
927 Posts
For those looking for Cell Camera, "Homebuys" in Columbus (both locations), have Stealthcam Cellular Cameras (ATT & Verizon). They are ~$60 with SD card, batteries and strap, 90 days free service. Stealthcam Trail Trek, last years stock from Sam's Club.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts