close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Beaver Trapping...

Discussion in 'Ohio Trapping and Varmint Hunting' started by Ðe§perado™, Dec 17, 2002.

1. I was wondering what kind of sets you use to catch beavers? I have trapped them for years , just wanting to see some different ideas you guys have.

2. That's half the battle. Are they on your property?;)

3. I can get with you and show you how to trap some beavers out of that area, if you would like?

4. I wish you could trap them on public land,cause I know where tons of them are.Never water trapped though,plus there on public land,2 negatives:D :D

5. You can trap them on public land. Some land I got a permit and some you don't need one. As long as they are in season.

6. i live in reynoldsburg but was born and raised on the wayne by foxes.

7. That's right. I just live just east of you in Pataskala. Where is the property?

8. near out town,i was just out there at an auction.i work off taylor road at millstream apts.off broad.

9. What do you do there? I will have to look for them, not sure where they are.

10. apt. maintenance but lately we been shoveling lots of snow.its about a mile south of broad on the left on taylor.small pond with rail fence in the front.full of CATFISH and DUCKS/GEESE.

11. I use to use volka and $20 bills ...... never worked real good though :D