Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone have experience with this? They are the only ones that are readily available lately. I ordered one, 315 to the door is very good now. It may be a while before I get out to try it, but at least I’ll have one in these unsettling times.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I have the same one. It's fine for the money. Fit and finish is pretty good. The side charging handle will rust if not painted or coated with oil. I painted mine. One and done. Everything else has a protective coating on the metal. It's definitely picky about ammo, so buy a couple different types and put it through the paces(I know, that's hard to do right now). Mines feeds everything I've tried other than hornady American whitetail 170. My buddies won't feed winchester 150. Ymmv. That said I enjoy mine. It's light and easy to carry.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the same one. It's fine for the money. Fit and finish is pretty good. The side charging handle will rust if not painted or coated with oil. I painted mine. One and done. Everything else has a protective coating on the metal. It's definitely picky about ammo, so buy a couple different types and put it through the paces(I know, that's hard to do right now). Mines feeds everything I've tried other than hornady American whitetail 170. My buddies won't feed winchester 150. Ymmv. That said I enjoy mine. It's light and easy to carry.
I appreciate it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts