close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Appreciate It

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Steve, Dec 12, 2002.

1. Steve

Steve Staff Member Admin Mod

And I appreciate all of you who have taken the time to come over here from michigan-sportsman.com. We are going to need everyone's help over here to get this thing off the ground.

2. Way to go!

Neat place, reminds me of home(M-S):) I feel special to be the 3rd poster! It's like the grand opening!

3. Thanks Steve for taking the time to set this up

Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to set this all up. It is really great.

4. Like I said, it will be fun watching this site grow. Who knows, maybe we will pick up some tips here being a MS member.

5. Actually Steve I see alot of guys in here from gofishohio.com. Not that there is anything wrong there, but another site to get good info from. I kinda think its cool that I can be one of the first to be involved in this site! Glenn

6. Stick around, hopefully this site will grow and you will be fishing with members from this site soon:)

7. Trust me Im staying! Ive met a few from the state that are super nice peoples! Great fisherman too!

8. Thanks to you Steve for putting in all the hard work for us to have a place like this.

bluedog likes this.
  9. Thanks for taking the time to set up this site. It looks great.

10. Looks like the mission was accomplished.:bouncy:

11. You confused the hell out of me TF, I didn't look at the date of steves original post and its from over seven years ago. Talk about a grave dig.

Thanks Steve for all the work you put into this site. We have a good group of guys here.
    Tom

12. Likewise, I have really enjoyed the time that I have got to spend on this site and meeting all of you. I just hope there is some opportunities to get together and do some shooting or fishing.

13. CritterGitter

CritterGitter Staff Member Super Mod Mod

Aint that the truth. We had some BIG blow ups in the early days. That and we had to get TF straightened out with his multiple personality disorder. :D

14. I love this place. It boots w/ my home page. :D:D

15. Steve

It's rockin now.

16. well it seems the michiganders started this but wasn't the deer camp boys the first here...i remember they fled the other place...then got their own forum...wow...:biggrin:

17. deerhunt45

deerhunt45 Staff Member Super Mod Mod

All I know is the whitetail and bowhunting forums rock! ;) :)

Well, I like the fishing forums too...oh wait the varmint forum rocks and the...

It's all good...thanks Steve :D

18. Yep! the whole site just rocks.Steve you so a heck of a job.and so do the mods.thanks guys!:D

19. Steve

We still got some work to do and plans for bigger and better things in the future.