Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been watching NASCAR for most of my life, on TV and at the track so I've seen and heard a lot. For some reason those two guys get under my skin and I don't know why. Do you like these two while your watching a race? I find myself turning off the sound to get away from their chatter.

RGJZ06

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
now we gotta be listening to michael during this rain delay...til darrel sez...boogety boogety boogety...:D

·
Registered
372 Posts
I'm getting tired of em too. Mute! It's non-stop almost yelling during the race, and repeating themselves over and over.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm glad you guys agree. Glad I'm not the only one. I'm not going to quit watching the races because of them, I'll just turn the sound down. If I can tune in the race on the radio, I'll get the play by play from them. You would think Fox would get the drift about those two.

Rgjz06

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where do you send old retired race car drivers...lol
You, Sir, have a very good point.

I'd like to send them somewhere alright.

RGJZ06

·
Registered
55 Posts
oh god yes, im always saying shutup darrel during the race. sometimes ill mute the tv and listen to the radio broadcast. and mikey is just an idiot. cant wait for a different carrier to broadcast the races.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh god yes, im always saying shutup darrel during the race. sometimes ill mute the tv and listen to the radio broadcast. and mikey is just an idiot. cant wait for a different carrier to broadcast the races.
Bless you. Took the words right out of my mouth. I do the same thing and of course the wife thinks I'm nuts. I'll show her your post, thanks.:bouncy:

RGJZ06

·
Registered
372 Posts
I love those "Crank It Up" parts when they re-start too. They stop talking and all you hear is that beautiful sound of a race car at track level....Then they start talking again and don't stop for a breath till the next re-start...:(

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Boogety is to nascar as michael buffer is to boxing. what ever happened to buffer? I think some relative of his is doing the mixed marshal fooling around.

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
whats wrong boyz...cant stand the hillbilly nascar slang...rather listen to the bla...jimmie johnson or mat kennsuth educated talk...sorry thats boring...give me ward burton...now ole carl edwards isnnt bad...but i think it should be mandatory to have the nascar slang...these new guys need to go to nascar speech school...i mean shoot man just listen to caset kayne...cmon he sounds more like someone in a soap opera...i love the talk,its nascar tradition...boogety boogety boogety...i'd rather see em in the booth and out of the car...:D

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
Well the jibber jaber is their lame attempt ta make a long boring race sound exciting - kenny wallace - larry mack - :thumbs_down: - ole dw is truly the mouth of th south - dang :mischeif:

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I liked Jimmy Spencer the most. The guy was out of control for the most part. I like that.

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors.

RGJZ06

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
Buddy Baker wuz the best behind the mike - him knows racing and was a great story teller with great sense of humor - dang :whistle::mischeif:

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
I liked Jimmy Spencer the most. The guy was out of control for the most part. I like that.

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors.

RGJZ06
I think he punched out Kyle Busch or his brother one time. I loved it.

He could have picked up a sponsorship from Everlast Boxing Equipment if he wanted to.

As Mills Lane would say at the beginning of a fight, Let's Get It On. My money is on Spencer.:yikes:

RGJZ06

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I think he punched out Kyle Busch or his brother one time. I loved it.

He could have picked up a sponsorship from Everlast Boxing Equipment if he wanted to.

As Mills Lane would say at the beginning of a fight, Let's Get It On. My money is on Spencer.:yikes:

RGJZ06
You are correct.:thumbs_up: Back in 2003 NASCAR suspended Me. E from the night at Bristol for punching Kurt Busch. :D To bad Jimmy hasn't gotten ahold of Kyle to because Richard Childress sure didn't knock any sense in to Klye when he punched him last year. :irked:

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You are correct.:thumbs_up: Back in 2003 NASCAR suspended Me. E from the night at Bristol for punching Kurt Busch. :D To bad Jimmy hasn't gotten ahold of Kyle to because Richard Childress sure didn't knock any sense in to Klye when he punched him last year. :irked:
I don't know for sure what happened when Childress grabbed him but just heard he got Kyle in a headlock. The kid has a lose screw and his brother shot himself in the foot when he pissed off Rodger Penske.

RGJZ06

·
Registered
372 Posts
I don't know for sure what happened when Childress grabbed him but just heard he got Kyle in a headlock. The kid has a lose screw and his brother shot himself in the foot when he pissed off Rodger Penske.

RGJZ06
I don't get them 2 at all. Very talented drivers especially Kyle.

How bout that number 88?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts