close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone huntin Rabbits?

Discussion in 'Ohio Trapping and Varmint Hunting' started by Knighthunter, Jan 5, 2003.

1. Just curious to see if anyone still hunts for rabbits in this state.

2. Yes I hunt bunnys. I love to hunt them. They are good to eat. Also good exerise beating the brush for them. My dog loves to hunt them too.:D

3. Definitely

I still hunt the bunnies. I think that rabbits are very fun. I don't use a dog, but we usually go up to the middletown area.

David

4. I used to love to rabbit hunt, i had some very fine beagles...I kind of lost interest after my dogs were gone and have done very little rabbit hunting in the past several years

5. my favorite game to hunt. got my limit 5 times this year.

6. Rabbits

Was in the past something I never really went after until this year I got interested in them again. Only thing is that the yotes have eaten almost all on the property that I hunt. On reason that I never hunted them is that I have never shot one nor ate one and jumped on yesterday and today to finally get my 1st shot ever off lol.. For those of you who know me yes I finally missed a shot with my gun. I never claimed to be a good rabbit hunter just turkey and deer.. ;)

7. Going out on Monday.....celebrate Martin Luther King day:p
    Haven't been out for rabbit yet, brother in law has got a few though........I guess we're going somewhere up around Marion.

8. i rabbit hunt all the time . its one of my favorite things yto hunt ,its easy when you have a good pack of hounds.i hunt alot in southwest ohio.