Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Yes I hunt bunnys. I love to hunt them. They are good to eat. Also good exerise beating the brush for them. My dog loves to hunt them too.:D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Definitely

I still hunt the bunnies. I think that rabbits are very fun. I don't use a dog, but we usually go up to the middletown area.

David

·
Registered
960 Posts
I used to love to rabbit hunt, i had some very fine beagles...I kind of lost interest after my dogs were gone and have done very little rabbit hunting in the past several years

·
Registered
343 Posts
Rabbits

Was in the past something I never really went after until this year I got interested in them again. Only thing is that the yotes have eaten almost all on the property that I hunt. On reason that I never hunted them is that I have never shot one nor ate one and jumped on yesterday and today to finally get my 1st shot ever off lol.. For those of you who know me yes I finally missed a shot with my gun. I never claimed to be a good rabbit hunter just turkey and deer.. ;)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Going out on Monday.....celebrate Martin Luther King day:p
Haven't been out for rabbit yet, brother in law has got a few though........I guess we're going somewhere up around Marion.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i rabbit hunt all the time . its one of my favorite things yto hunt ,its easy when you have a good pack of hounds.i hunt alot in southwest ohio.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts