close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Any recommendations on a mid price range women's bow?

Discussion in 'Ohio Bowhunting' started by bywayofthearrow, May 11, 2017.

1. The girlfriend is 5 ft. I'm guessing her draw length is close to 20". If she doesn't end up using it much I have a daughter that hopefully will so something with a lot of adjustability is ideal.

2. diamond infinite is always my suggestion when someone wants inexpensive and adjustability. Someone on here recommended it to me for my son and I liked his so much I bought myself one. Mission craze is the other one I would look at. Don't think you can really go wrong with either for what you're wanting.

3. Perfect thank you.

4. I agree with this 100%. Both options are very easily adjustable and can work for almost any archer. My wife started with a craze and has since upgraded.

5. X2 on the mission , my 12yr old daughter has a mission craze and we can adjust the bow as she grows older , very smooth and shoots great ...

bywayofthearrow likes this.
  6. What made her upgrade out of curiosity? I want to get something my lady can shoot for a lifetime possibly.

7. I was kinda wondering that myself. I'm 47 and my boy is 13.....we shoot the same bow. If that isn't flexibility I don't know what is haha