close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Another Ugly Loss

Discussion in 'Cleveland Browns' started by fullstrut, Sep 23, 2012.

1. I am not sure how much more I can take. Week after week, year after year, this team just doesnt change. I thought they had a decent draft, showed sighns of improving last week, and then....BAM, they drop another duece today.

Once again, they came out and looked totally unprepared, poor play calling, more 3rd and long downs, and they throw the ball for half the yardage they need. Example, 3rd and fifteen, they throw a 9 yard pass, to a covered reciever.

It seems that when they throw down field and it is working, they go back to things that dont work. And if Little drops another pass, I am going to explode.

Dont know the answer, other then to start watching somebody elese that atleast have an idea on what to do on game day. 10 or 14 points every game by the offense just isnt going to cut it. They cant hang around and wait for the defense to score.:coco:

2. it seems like ou bobcats is ohios pride and joy right now...:D

3. Your right Coon. Watching our HS team is far more enjoyable. And they are creative at least.

4. Gulp, you might be right. That's a sad statement for sure.

RGJZ06

5. Deehntr56

Deehntr56 Staff Member Mod

I think you should have gone to the N. Royalton-Elyria game last friday night- NR won 62-55. You would have seen some offense that you haven't seen from the Browns in a long time:mischeif:

6. The Polar Bears are legit this year. I'm tempted to say that if they could play any defense they'd be really something, but they score so much, I don't think they need the defense.